ACTIVITIES AT PRESENT
Consultancy and support of enterprises and corporations, especially concerning build
up of equity, growth planning, strategies for capital markets, mergers and acquisitions.
Advice and participation in high yield private placements.
Consulting and organisation of international currency exchange in cooperation with first
class European and other Banks.
Professor of International Finance, Central University of Venezuela, Caracas.
Main European areas of activity London UK and Zurich/Basel Switzerland.
ORIGIN AND EDUCATION
Born in Osnabrück/Germany, childhood on Grandfather´s farm in Wallenhorst.
University entrance diploma with distinction Gymnasium Carolinum Osnabrück
Studies of Law, Economics and Political Science Universities of Münster/Westf., Hamburg, Munich, Paris
Scholarship of Episcopal Association for Scientific Excellency "Cusanuswerk"
Scholarship "Foundation Volkswagenwerk"
Both state examinations with distinction
Dr. (PhD) Sorbonne Université de Paris and University of Munich "Magna cum Laude"
PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Business lawyer, fiscal advisor; founder and senior partner of major
internationally active companies of tax counsellors and public chartered accountants
in the cities of Wiesbaden and Munich
- Advisor and representative of the Prime Minister of the State of Hesse in international
banking matters of the state and of the state bank of Hesse
- Counsel and commissioner of the municipalities of Wiesbaden and Heidelberg in
favour of moving important US American and Japanese companies to these cities
- Presidency of the German Consumer Protection association
- Presidency of the Permanent Working Committee of German Self-Employers and
- Author of books and articles concerning issues of economy and consumer
1981 until 1984
- International Business Consultancy Geneva Switzerland, World Trade Centre,
investment consultancy for private investors.
- Extraordinary consultant to the Government of St. Lucia (West Indies) concerning
industrialization, interior development of the country and tourism.